Saturday, March 13, 2010

A dream?

At nightfall when I lay me down
like a Goddess on my bed
between the softly duvets
with rose petals all over spread
scented candles all around me
it relaxes me so deep
soft music in the background plays
sends me far off into sleep

Away in dreamlike state I drift
float off in awe and grace
a perfect state of being
in a very tranquil place
To a garden filled with roses,
butterflies and waterfalls
vivid seeing all creations
what might happen? See, just all!

Somewhere far in the horizon
one can see an eagle soar,
around, all perfect wildlife
see a deer, a wolf, a boar
Every creature’s very friendly
loving, caring synchrony
it is all so very lovely
we’re on equal frequency

All together, perfect balanced
every creature, every tree
fireflies before me dances
oh how beautiful to be!
All of what I can desire
breathes of promise to fulfill
now I feel that dawn is closer
please don’t wake me from this thrill

Then at daybreak when I wake up
to a new and gorgeous day
I still feel just like a Goddess
into the bath I go and lay
in the finest “milk and honey”,
that will softens up my skin
inside feeling bright and sunny
and not worried about a thing

~ Ellen Slyngstadli, Copyright © March 2010 - All rights reserved ~

2 comments:

  1. Very nice!
    I feel I have played a part in the inspiration process of this one :)
    Will the harp be in there somewhere? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! hee hee, yes you played a big inspirational part :), The harps expressed as "music"! lol

    ReplyDelete