Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Soul connection

All my life I felt so alone
Alone in any crowd
Alone in any setting
Alone with friends
Alone in relationships
Alone deep down in my soul
Looking out from within, like a stranger to this world

I’ve looked for the ones to whom I would feel connected
The crowd where I feel connected
The setting where I feel connected
The friends which I would feel connected
The relationship where I feel truly connected,
Connected deep down in my soul
Looking in from within, awoken to oneness

~Ellen Slyngstadli ~ © March 2010 ~ All rights reserved ~

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ellen, thank you for your invitation to your Blog. this is my first experience with a Blog:) I just created my own Blog, but haven't posted anything there up to now,I like the pic, did you paint it? And I like the poem. I felt alone many years of my life, just as you say in your poem, but now I am really feeling and realizing that I am One with all that is and I am guided...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ingrid :)
    Thank you for following and for your nice comments. Yes I think a lot of us feel just like, I sure did most of my life. Through all the wonderful connections I've experienced on facebook I've understand that there are many of us hence many feels this particular poem speaks directly to their soul.
    I did not paint the pic, found it on the web, and agree it is very nice.
    Good luck with your blog, feel free to send me an invitation to follow. I be happy to.
    Namaste!
    ~love and light~

    ReplyDelete