Saturday, November 21, 2009

Love and relationship!

*** This was inspired by a friends status on FB yesterday ~ it was so sad and negative and I just felt these words flowing through me ~ and I just had to get them down on "paper"! ***

Love and relationship!

When people think that any relationship will solve all their problems, they are so on the wrong path.
You’ll only take with you whatever problem's in your heart into the new relationship. You need to find peace and harmony within yourself first.
Peace, love and joy ~ pure from your soul and heart!
Then, and only then you can attract the kind of relationship you really want.

Going in to a relationship just for the sake of it, will leave you just as empty and unfulfilled as before (well you might have some great ... (!! :P) on the way, but that won’t be satisfying in the long run). Use you feeling as guidance, listen to them. And follow the path that makes YOU feel GOOD.

If you are going to change who you are, you have to change for YOU. You can change for what feels good and right to YOU. But you can never change for another person, nor can another person change for you!

I say; I rather stay single and happy then miserable in a relationship!
By that I mean; I have a GREAT life! Wonderful kids, a nice home, a good job and a loving family and friends, and most of all, I’m at peace with myself. I enjoy life, doing the things I like. Of course I’m looking to attract my soul mate, but no less. A relationship has to feed energy to my life, not drain me.

Real LOVE are enjoyable and satisfying for our HEART, SOUL, BODY and MIND! ♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment