Friday, April 30, 2010

My magical wood

I enter in awe ~ my consciousness rise
I feel so alive ~ when I’m in here I praise
All this beauty around
All I see ~ all I sense
The magnificence of all that surrounds me

It’s a magical place, like a world of its own
Time will cease to exist when I enter this ground
Harmony, peace and bliss
I can see, I can sense
The lovingly whim that surrounds me

On the soft forest floor, I gently sit down
Amazed by the growth that covers the ground
It’s energy, beauty
I see and I sense
The vibrancy of all that surrounds me

As I sit there so still, I blend in with all
if I listen real tight I hear a soft call
Eyes closed, senses sharpen
I see and I sense
The richness of life that surrounds me

The energies felt and the sights that I’m shown
Displays new perspectives into I have grown
I’ll keep in my heart
The sights and the sense
All beauty of universe surrounds me

I could stay here forever in my Garden of Eden
This wood is my paradise I hereby this deepen
I smell, hear, and taste it
I feel, see, sense
Source energy merges and surrounds me

~ Ellen Slyngstadli ~ © April 2010 ~ All rights reserved ~

No comments:

Post a Comment