Friday, January 1, 2010

♥ Friendship poem ♥


Be my friend and walk beside me
Be my friend ~ just be
Support and guide me to the better
I’ll do the same for thee

True friendship is the strongest bond
That anyone can have
Romantic love may come and go
But friendship love will stay

A friend so true is always there
Behind the scenes somewhere
We may not talk for months or years
But the deepest bonds will bear

No awkwardness, no judgment or press
Will ever come to mind
When we sit down and communicate
You precious friend of mine ♥

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen,
    :) Thanks for sharing this.

    Family and love must be cultivated like a garden. Time ,effort,and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep it flourishing and growing.
    Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Halimah! You have a wonderful day too :)

    ReplyDelete